The Institute contain materials of an adult, sexually explicit nature. You agree and affirm that
* you are not offended by adult, sexually explicit materials and wish to view such materials
* you are of legal age (18 years old in most jurisdictions, 21 in others)
* you are accessing The Institute from a location and jurisdiction where the access and use of these adult, sexually explicit materials is not prohibited by law
* you will not make The Institute’s content available to minors or to any person that does not wish to view adult, sexually explicit materials
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
### Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on The Institute’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Institute’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Institute at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on The Institute’s web site are provided “as is”. The Institute makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Institute does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Any instructions which are included on the site are for entertainment purposes only.
In no event shall The Institute or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Institute’s Internet site, even if The Institute or a The Institute authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The Institute does not charge for services. At the discretion of The Institute, PREMIUM services may be offered contingent upon a donation to The Institute. These donations should not be construed to be required as a condition of membership or access to the site.
### Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Institute’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Institute does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Institute may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Institute does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
### User Submission
By submitting material to the website or any user of the website, you hereby grant The Institute a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, and display your material, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website in any media formats and through any media channels.
The Institute has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Institute of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
* All personal information which is collected will be retained for the sole purpose of the humiliation of the user. If personal information is collected for any other reason, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
* We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
* We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
* Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
* We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.